Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Soup I Sent



I wanted to post a couple pictures of the beads I sent my partner Natalie. I choose to send blues and greens because it is my favorite color scheme. I couldn't make up my mind on what focal bead to send, so I sent her a few options. There are a couple enameled beads, a large hole lampwork bead with silver wrapped around it, and a strand of lampwork beads that has a larger bead on it. This strand of lampwork beads is made with the frit  we mixed up a few weeks ago. I really love this color combo. There are also some Czech beads, some clay beads, a couple of coils of Parawire, and a couple of vintage lucite flowers. The clasp I sent was a sterling rectangular toggle. It was fun putting this together. Can't wait to see what she makes with all of it. The Bead Soup Blog Hop is September 17th. It will be a lot of fun seeing all the jewelry everyone comes up with!

2 comments: