Monday, February 27, 2012

Etched Necklaces

I finally got a couple necklaces done using some of my etched pieces. For the first one, I had these really fun coffee bean beads and was never sure what to do with them. So I etched this little cup onto a piece of copper and then stamped the word java above it, added a couple bean beads...and tah-daaa!  A necklace! This necklace is so simple, but it really looks nice on. Would be perfect for a coffee addict.


In this next one, I wanted to use some of my lampwork beads. I originally made these beads in a few colors. I really like how they look all together. There are stripes and dots, some are encased, some are not, and some dots are raised and the others are melted in. Anyway, I thought the green ones would look great with the etched owl square and some copper. These are both going up on Etsy very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment