Monday, August 8, 2011

Frit Happens

Last night I made frit! It was the first time I had done this and it was so much fun!! I met someone the other day who made me realize how easy it would be to make my own. So I was playing around with some colors and this is what I came up with.  I am really happy with all of them. There is one that is fall colors, one that is halloweeny, one that is like a garden exploded, and the last one is my favorite colors of greens, blues, and turquoises. I am excited to see how they look when I make beads with them....hopefully today.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great...will be interested to see the beads.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made a few beads with this frit and I really like them. The Fall Copper Bracelet I put on Etsy uses the frit we call Autumn leaves. I just need to make more of the others, so I can use them in some other pieces. I think I want to make one that has more brown in it next. Thanks for both of your comments!

    ReplyDelete