Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bead Soup Has Arrived!!

My partner Linda Landig sent me a great soup! Linda lives in Olympia, WA. And sells her colorful pieces on Etsy and Artfire.  I have no idea how she knew I liked dragonflies! I actually have a wall in my hallway full of different dragonfly art. Anyway she sent a great soup!


 Lots of really nice beads. The dragonfly pendant is made by Shaterra Clay Studio. And I just love it. The clap is made up of two brass leaves, it is really cute. A lot of different glass beads in purple and different shades of yellow or amber. And some yellow leopard skin jasper beads. Oh and a cute little button!


 This is not a great picture(couldn't get the right angle) but just wanted to give you an idea what that wall looked like. These are things I have either made in a past life or found in my travels.

1 comment:

  1. LOL You should see my house. It's not named Dragonfly Close for nuttin'! But wow, those are some very, very cool dragonfly items! I especially love that three-dimensional one with the glass body. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete