Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What I Sent in My Bead Soup

Just wanted to post a quick picture of  the soup I sent to my Bead Soup partner Linda.


I sent her just a mix of different things. Of course it is in blues and greens...cause these are the colors I love.(Next time I should do reds or oranges, something just totally out of my comfort zone!)A strand of my lampwork beads. And I also made a flat tab shaped focal, which I have never done before. I sent two different handmade clasps both in copper. I also made some glass head pins, which I have just been playing around with. There are a few enamel beads that could be used as a focal. There are some smaller beads of glass, bone and kiwi jasper. Oh, and I also threw in some suede lacing.

Can't wait to see what she comes up with. The reveal is this Saturday July 28th. That's only a few days away!!!!....I have to get back to work on my Soup!!

1 comment: